Meet Desert Breeze Dental’s Dentists in Las Vegas
Meet Paul VreNon DDS, AAACD, MAGD
Dr. Paul VreNon, and his fellow dentists in Las Vegas, are committed to providing patients with quality care delivered with compassion and individualized attention.
Dr. VreNon’s Education and Training
- Completed his pre-dentistry undergraduate education at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Attended the Dugoni School of Dentistry at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco, where he earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree
- Completed his general dentistry residency program at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, where he refined his clinical expertise and patient management skills
- Served in the United States Navy for 10 years
- Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Clinical instructor at the Kois Center, a educational and clinical teaching program based in Seattle that focuses on the latest advances in implant, restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association, the Nevada Dental Association and the Southern Nevada Dental Society
- Certified Inman Aligner, Botox, Filllers and Invisalign dentist
- AAFE member since 2017 (Botox, Fillers, TMD Therapy & Dermatology Facial)
Tammy Sarles, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Sarles’s Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology, with a minor in chemistry, from Metropolitan State University of Denver
- DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- A Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Alumni of the Kois Center
Michelle Farnoush, DMD
Dr. Farnoush is from Canada, and has been in the field of dentistry since 2010. She started as a dental assistant, went on to complete dental school, and started working at Desert Breeze Dental in 2017.
Dr. Farnoush Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from McGill University (Quebec, Canada).
- Dual Graduate degrees from Harvard University and Columbia University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Recipient of the International College of Dentists Leadership Award (2017), Quintessence Award for Academic Achievement and Research (2017), Dental Trade Alliance Foundation National Scholarship Award (2016).
- Current track candidate through the Kois Center (Seattle, WA).
- Affiliate Associate of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Member of the following: Academy of Sports Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Southern Nevada Dental Society.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Dentists From Desert Breeze Dental in Las Vegas
If you would like to make an appointment with Desert Breeze’s dentists in Las Vegas, please call our team at (702) 869-0032 today.