Meet The Doctors
Meet Paul VreNon DDS, AAACD, MAGD
Dr. VreNon’s Education and Training
- Completed his pre-dentistry undergraduate education at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Attended the Dugoni School of Dentistry at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco, where he earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree
- Completed his general dentistry residency program at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, where he refined his clinical expertise and patient management skills
- Served in the United States Navy for 10 years
- Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Clinical instructor at the Kois Center, a educational and clinical teaching program based in Seattle that focuses on the latest advances in implant, restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association, the Nevada Dental Association and the Southern Nevada Dental Society
- Certified Inman Aligner, Botox, Filllers and Invisalign dentist
- AAFE member since 2017 (Botox, Fillers, TMD Therapy & Dermatology Facial)
Tammy Sarles, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Sarles is from Colorado, and has been in private practice for over eight years. She knew she wanted to be a dentist from a young age and her work at Desert Breeze Dental reflects her passion.
Dr. Sarles’s Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology, with a minor in chemistry, from Metropolitan State University of Denver
- DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- A Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Alumni of the Kois Center
Michelle Farnoush, DMD
Dr. Farnoush is from Canada, and has been in the field of dentistry since 2010. She started as a dental assistant, went on to complete dental school, and started working at Desert Breeze Dental in 2017.
Dr. Farnoush Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Member of the following: Academy of Sports Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Southern Nevada Dental Society.
Schedule an Appointment at Desert Breeze Dental
If you would like to make an appointment at Desert Breeze Dental, please call our team at (702) 869-0032 today.